Monday, March 9, 2009

Yesterday....

Well hey there....
So it's finally starting to feel like spring and I am so ready for summer!  With the time change it's getting dark later, and I can finally hear the birds and frogs.  AND I got my first mosquito bite (I attract them like keRAzy).




This weekend I went riding on the old mule....and I reminded me of why I love riding.  It was beautiful weather and an all around good time.  On Sunday we had to wait out the storm, but after some rain it became so sunny and perfect.  

However, it was very windy, and ever since I took a pretty mean spill on the pavement due to a shed blowing over I have been very leary of wind.  Well, on Sunday we were down in a bottom and heard a HUGE burst of wind, the first thing I thought was that a tree was going to blow over...but instead I witnessed a leave hurricane.  It was so surreal, leaves everywhere, of course the horses spooked so I couldn't fully enjoy it, but it was quite amazing.  

I was supposed to get lunch with an old friend today, but we both kind of bailed out.  I really need to keep better contact with all of my old friends. 




 I applied for a ton of jobs today, but they were mostly pretty lame jobs.  I am so sick of not hearing anything.  I think I am just gonna go back to school...or something!  I just wish I would find something that worked, like was flexible and won't make me hate my life!

Diet is going ok....need to really kick my butt into gear!  Especially since girl scout cookies came in!!!!  Not good for me, I can tell you that much.  But hopefully I can continue to lose and not lose focus.  I will weigh myself tomorrow, but I don't think it is going to be great.

WISH ME LUCK......WITH EVERYTHING




No comments:

Post a Comment